Friday, July 16, 2010

My privater life..

Today, how I was lying on my red bench in my room and watching Sex and The City episode, I decide to make blog, and write about my life, my days, my name is Ado.. very strange name? ha?
Well it's Bosnian ones..
Today.. when I woke up.. I felt very powerfully.. it was so nice, not hot as it used to be at day.. good thing it was morning.. I turned the TV on.. and lied in the bed and watched TV.. then I went on computer... ( Sounds boring? Well kinda life of 15 teenager, as am ) I ate dinner.. and went out.. well then me and my friend were like always, just having fun and smiling, till one of our friend called Dana come up.. ( Shes one of my bests friend don't get wrong haha ) but sadly thing, she said that Emina is leaving us, shes moving 7 kilometers from us.. her mother told her to leave house in 1 day.. Poor her.. Dana was crying like crazy, they were like sisters, more than that.. Her mother said her so bad things, shes bitch, and everything, well her parents dones't live together, but they life in same town, so she nicey asked her father to live with him, but he denied cuz of his wife... his wife hated Emina.. poor her.. anyway she grew up in other palce, without her mother and father, even they left her, to grandmother and grandfather.. when she was 10, her mother came for her, and took her, here in city, many daughters, could never forgive that ... but she did, she loved her, she helped her alot.. but she just hated her.. Emina left us.. I think our place will never be same without her and her jokes, she was very, and truly good person and friend, well we are in touch..but shes never again coming here.. anyway... we were sad sitting in little bit cold place, under the trees on top of some garages, and Amina was sending messages like crazy like " my sexipile husband " to her lover, ( well shes cheating her boyfriend ) , but replyings, were kinda crazy and not so up for person she wanted to contact, after ,we saw, she was sending messages to wrong person, called Gogo.. ( hes ugly and kinda stupid, but nice )
me and dana laguht like crazy bitches.. well kinda something have made us happy after all.. good thing my uncle planned to go to beach tomorrow, but there is like 7 of us, in one car, I'm just wondering how its going to be hahaha .. And finally, my day is ending here, writing message gere, my frist day POST...

No comments:

Post a Comment