Sunday, July 18, 2010

Second and third day

Yeah, I'm writing for two days.. okay..well let's start from second ones, yep, we went on the beach, it was so freaky cool and nice, I found out almost half of my friend doesn't know how to swim (terrible D: ) , at least, when we went out from beach we were going on old basketball place, with big bench, it was so nice, the feather was ready to rain, but good thing it didn't,there was lot of nice fresh air upcoming...Amina was all time talking to Oki.. the guy she like... and I was all like D:
7 of us were going in one car, lmao, but we had a lot fun, I slept over in my grandmother apartment in city, it was nice, I couldn't sleep whole night, finally the morning come up and went to toilet, my shoulders and my back were like they are on fire, I went in shopping and bought Nivea Body Milk.. it was so nice to use..and breakfast too :D
I went out, with my guys, was an new, Canadian ones, I was all time watching on him, and wondering, are all people stupid like him in Canada or what?
I mean, you could say him, give me 400$ and I won't destroy your family, and he will ( insane D: ) , but hes so freaky rich.. he said he want to go on college, and end for the dentist.. I mean, hes having no design, no future.. just keep doing father job.. he have no ideas.. that's boring life, we should all life for some reason? right? I watched how they were all time tooking his money, I'm wondering, what he wanted? Act Like Crazy? get in our group? what else? anyway, it proofed that you can't buy everything with money...

No comments:

Post a Comment