Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Friendship

Friendship?
Such confused word for some people, like me, it can mean a lot, but the right thing is just one, witch you can only feel but not say , I could get in big fight , but remember , sooner or later , true will come up, so never mess with someone friendship, even I'm thinking Emina have said a lot of bad words for Dana family, and its true, but her one is same, so?
I didn't wanted to join because I would have to need one side and I love both of them, so I didn't but it hurt I wasn't able to help, anyway, never join in any fights like this, because on the end someone need to cry , and that was Amila, and Emina and Dana are still friends?
Confusing? Well yes it is, but none will never have friend as me, and Ramadan started , it's something what Muslim people celebrate .. It seems so romantic and Arabic for me, even if it's not supposed too..
Sorry for not writing lately, I just had no words..

No comments:

Post a Comment